Last Updated: 4/28/16
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, shipping/billing address, email address, phone number, user name, password, credit card information, PayPal information, social media user name as well as other information you directly give us on our Website. We may also keep a record of your product purchases.
Whether or not you provide us with this information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide some of the information we request, you might not be able to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our Website. In addition, we may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, even if you have opted not to receive marketing communications from us.
Information We Receive From Others. We may receive information about you from other sources, including by not limited to third party marketing, analytics and credit card processing services. We may add this to information we collect through this Website.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before visiting our Website, pages you viewed on our Website, how long you spent on a page on our Website, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website. This type of information is collected to make the Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Websites, products, and services.
- For analytical and marketing purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order or registration, and analyzing preferences, trends and statistics.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services you request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses.
- Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information in connection with a business transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
- These transactions can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Incy and Incy Interiors Pty Ltd (our parent company), our agents, customers, and others.
- This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms & conditions.
- We may share information in an emergency.
- This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may update your personal information, including contact details, email address, shipping and billing destinations and change your password by logging into your account and clicking the “My Account” link at the top of each page on the Website.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
We and our third party credit card processors maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our Websites are general audience sites. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the Internet.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at the following address, phone number or email:
Incy Interiors Pty Ltd
2a Piper St
Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
If we decide to change our Policy in whole or in part, we will inform you by posting a notice on our Websites, as applicable. Those changes will go into effect on the effective date posted in the notice and at the beginning of the revised Policy. The new policy will apply to all current and past users of our Website and will replace any prior policies that are inconsistent. Your continued use of our Website constitutes your acceptance of the practices described in the revised Policy.